Elisa D. Keller, Esquire
Elisa Keller, Esquire, is a uniquely well-rounded business advisor and attorney, with 8 years of Corporate Counsel experience prior to joining Hunter Business Law in September 2017. Elisa has negotiated thousands of international and domestic commercial contracts and has provided legal guidance on hundreds of labor and employment matters. Elisa has also provided legal strategy and risk analysis to senior executives on complex business development initiatives, as well as practiced law in the areas of litigation management, compliance, collections and corporate bankruptcies. Elisa understands how to make businesses succeed and she exemplifies the perfect combination of results and reliability for her clients. A native of the Tampa Bay area, and a graduate of the University of Tampa and Stetson University College of Law, Elisa has deep roots in the community and a passion for seeing it and its entrepreneurial spirit thrive.
- 2009 graduate of Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, with Cum Laude Honors
- 2009 graduate of Stetson University School of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration
- 2003 graduate of the University of Tampa, Bachelor of Science in Business Management and a minor in Marketing, with Cum Laude Honors
- Legal Work History:
- 8 years practicing as Corporate Counsel for a multi-million dollar corporation.
- Legal practice areas include: Contract Law, Business Law, Litigation Management, Labor and Employment, Compliance, Collections and Corporate Bankruptcy.
- Corporate Work History:
- 19+ years of experience collectively in the areas of Customer Service, Human Resources, Marketing, Technology and Legal.
- Member in Good Standing of the Florida Bar, Business Law Section
- Member of the Association of Corporate Counsel