At Hunter Business Law, we understand that contracts form the backbone of all commerce. Well-drafted contracts are crucial to businesses of all sizes and require a thoughtful balance of business pragmatism and client protection.
Whether you need us to draft a new agreement, interpret or review an existing one, or help you get out of a bad one, our attorneys have the experience, knowledge, and dedication to guide your business in the right direction.
Commonly drafted and negotiated contracts include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Restrictive Covenant Agreements (non-compete, non-disclosure, non-solicitation)
- Employment Contracts
- Separation/Severance Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Invention Assignment Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Bank Finance and Loan Agreements
- Promissory Notes and Security Agreements
- Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work
- Commercial Leases
- Settlement Agreements
Get in touch with our contract attorneys to learn how we can help protect you and your business.