Mastery Legal Research & Writing™
Researching and analyzing specific legal issues is a time consuming and challenging task, as is drafting compelling motions and supporting memoranda. If you are short on time or if legal research & writing is not your strength, Mastery Legal Research & Writing by Hunter Business Law is here to help.
If you are going to outsource legal research and writing on Florida business law issues, we recommend you select Florida business lawyers with decades of experience. Our senior legal research & writing attorney, George Zadorozny has devoted nearly his entire career to serving the legal research & writing needs of other attorneys and is heading up this service. With 5 attorneys devoted to the practice of small business law, Hunter Business Law can be an extension of your legal team.
Representative services include:
- Researching case law and providing case law summaries to prepare you for court
- Identifying and evaluating causes of action
- Drafting pleadings, including motions and supporting memoranda
- Researching statutes, administrative rules and regulations and evaluating their applicability to your client’s circumstances
- Drafting operating agreements, shareholder agreements and other contracts between business owners
- Drafting employee handbooks, employment agreements, severance agreements and other labor and employment documents
- Drafting confidentiality, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Ghostwriting professional articles, blogs, video scripts and other website content
Get Started with Mastery Legal Research & Writing™
We begin with a simple conversation, to identify your needs and how we can help. Simply email email@example.com to receive more information, including our confidentiality commitment and a conflict check intake form, and to arrange for a call. Writing samples will be made available upon request, following the initial conversation.