IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR SENIOR PARALEGAL POSITION WITH A FOCUS IN SECURITIES LAW
Hunter Business Law was founded with entrepreneurs at the forefront. We have since garnered recognition as the Entrepreneurs Law firm® for our work in corporate and contract work, securities, intellectual property, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). With deep-rooted relationships in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, our team provides targeted guidance to technology startups, innovative entrepreneurs, and seasoned investors.
At Hunter Business Law we use the acronym P.E.E.R.S to define our core values that include Partnership, Engagement, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Responsive, and Skilled.
- 8+ years of legal experience as a Corporate Paralegal, 3+ years with a focus in Securities
- In-depth support in complex Securities
- Significant experience drafting and reviewing complex corporate governance agreements, commercial contracts, and corporate transactional contracts
- Confident and self-motivated professional
- Ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within deadlines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing paralegal support in all legal aspects of a transaction process, including preparing, drafting, organizing, and revising legal documents
- Coordinating and corresponding with other members of the Securities legal team, external counsel for the Company and other corporate team members
- Coordinating and corresponding with other parties to the Company’s transactions and their counsel
- Organizing, tracking and managing closing deliverables, assisting with the closing process, including coordinating the execution of legal documents, tracking and follow-up of post-closing deliverables and issues when necessary
- General paralegal duties assigned from time to time, including digital document filing, preparation of schedules binders, and closing binders
- Reporting and receiving direction from a Senior Associate on Securities transactions in addition to other
Interested in joining our team and meet the above requirements?