IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR SENIOR PARALEGAL POSITION WITH A FOCUS IN MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Hunter Business Law was founded with entrepreneurs at the forefront. We have since garnered recognition as the Entrepreneurs Law Firm® for our work in corporate and contract work, securities, intellectual property, and mergers and acquisitions. With deep-rooted relationships in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, our team provides targeted guidance to technology startups, innovative entrepreneurs, and seasoned investors.
At Hunter Business Law, we use the acronym P.E.E.R.S. to define our core values, and use these values when evaluating prospective team members.
Ideal Candidates Should Meet the Following Minimum Requirments
- 8+ years of experience as a Corporate Paralegal, 3+ years with a focus in M&A
- In-depth support in complex Mergers & Acquisitions
- Significant experience drafting and reviewing complex corporate governance agreements, commercial contracts, and corporate transactional contracts
- Confident and self-motivated professional
- Ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within deadlines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing paralegal support in all legal aspects of a transaction process, including preparing, drafting, organizing and revising legal documents
- Coordinating and corresponding with other members of the M&A legal team, external counsel for the Company and other corporate team members
- Coordinating and corresponding with other parties to the Company’s transactions and their counsel
- Organizing, tracking and managing closing deliverables, assisting with the closing process, including coordinating the execution of legal documents, tracking and follow-up of post-closing deliverables and issues when necessary
- General paralegal duties assigned from time to time, including digital document filing, preparation of schedules binders, and closing binders
- Reporting and receiving direction from a Senior Associate on M&A deals in addition to other corporate related transactions
Interested in joining our team and meet the above requirements?