IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR SENIOR ASSOCIATE POSITION WITH A FOCUS IN SECURITIES LAW
Hunter Business Law was founded with entrepreneurs at the forefront. We have since garnered recognition as the Entrepreneurs Law firm® for our work in corporate and contract work, securities, intellectual property, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). With deep-rooted relationships in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, our team provides targeted guidance to technology startups, innovative entrepreneurs, and seasoned investors.
At Hunter Business Law, we use the acronym P.E.E.R.S. to define our core values, and use these values when evaluating prospective team members.
Ideal Candidates Should Meet the Following Minimum Requirments
- 7+ years of legal experience with at least 2 years of significant corporate transactional and securities experience, and is versed in the area of VC funds
- A J.D. degree from an ABA-approved law school and be an active member in good standing of the Florida Bar
- Skilled at drafting and negotiating transaction documents, have an eye for detail, and the ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within deadlines
- Experienced with capital raises, capitalization modeling, equity compensation, venture capital funds, Private Placement Memorandums (PPMs), initial public offerings (IPOs), and SEC/Blue Sky filings
- Experienced in filing S-1 registration statements, 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, mergers and acquisition and underwriter experience, and experience counseling pre-IPO companies on disclosure, corporate governance, and SEC/stock exchange reporting and compliance matters
- Confident and self-motivated professional
- Engaged with continuing education offerings to stay up to date on regulatory changes and compliance requirements
- The ability and interest to oversee those under their supervision
Interested in joining our team and meet the above requirements?