IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR SENIOR ASSOCIATE POSITION WITH A FOCUS IN MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Hunter Business Law was founded with entrepreneurs at the forefront. We have since garnered recognition as the Entrepreneurs Law firm® for our work in corporate and contract work, securities, intellectual property, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). With deep-rooted relationships in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, our team provides targeted guidance to technology startups, innovative entrepreneurs, and seasoned investors.
At Hunter Business Law, we use the acronym P.E.E.R.S. to define our core values, and use these values when evaluating prospective team members.
Ideal Candidates Should Meet the Following Minimum Requirments
- 7+ years of legal experience in corporate transactional matters, and 3+ years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, and overseeing due diligence in M&A transactions]
- Experience leading complex Mergers & Acquisitions
- A J.D. degree from an ABA-approved law school and be an active member in good standing of the Florida Bar
- Skilled at drafting and negotiating transaction documents with an eye for detail, and the ability to produce accurate work within deadlines
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Ability to communicate complex deal and contractual terms to both legal professionals and clients
- Familiarity with contract management technology to monitor version control, track changes, and organize documents
- Project management skills to track deal progress in order to meet target timelines
- Confident and self-motivated professional
- The ability and interest to oversee those under their supervision
Interested in joining our team and meet the above requirements?