IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR JUNIOR ASSOCIATE POSITION WITH A FOCUS IN CORPORATE LAW
Hunter Business Law was founded with entrepreneurs at the forefront. We have since garnered recognition as the Entrepreneurs Law Firm® for our work in corporate and contract work, securities, intellectual property, and mergers and acquisitions. With deep-rooted relationships in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, our team provides targeted guidance to technology startups, innovative entrepreneurs, and seasoned investors.
At Hunter Business Law, we use the acronym P.E.E.R.S. to define our core values, and use these values when evaluating prospective team members.
Ideal Candidates Should Meet the Following Minimum Requirments
- 3+ years of corporate transactional and securities, mergers and acquisitions experience, and solid drafting experience
- A J.D. degree from an ABA-approved law school and be an active member in good standing of the Florida Bar
- Skilled at drafting transaction documents, have an eye for detail, and the ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within deadlines
- Confident and self-motivated professional
- The ability and interest to oversee those under their supervision
- Familiarity with standard business terminology and processes
Interested in joining our team and meet the above requirements?