Hunter Business Law was founded with entrepreneurs at the forefront. We have garnered recognition as The Entrepreneurs Law Firm® for our work in corporate formation and contract work, securities, intellectual property, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). With deep-rooted relationships in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, our team provides guidance to technology startups, innovative entrepreneurs, and early-stage investors.
At Hunter Business Law, we use the acronym P.E.E.R.S. to define our core values, and use these values when evaluating prospective team members.
As we grow our firm, we are looking to add a Client Concierge to our team. The Client Concierge will play a pivotal role by proactively developing staff capabilities with a focus on strong client relationship skills and ensuring delivery of an excellent experience on each client interaction. Additionally, as the dedicated Client Concierge, your creativity and foresight will be used to spot opportunities for improvement and further growth in nurturing and cultivating client relationships.
The candidate for this position must maintain a high level of professionalism, especially in telephone and email communications, and will be meticulous about updating the Firm’s records regarding each and every interaction. This role will involve extensive telephone interactions, problem-solving, documentation, tracking, technology mastery, and the ability to communicate effectively with clients, vendors, attorneys, and staff.
The ideal candidate will not only embody our core-values, but be a high-energy individual with a positive attitude who has great attention to detail and is incredibly organized. The ideal candidate for this position must be self-motivated, dependable, able to work independently, and an accurate multi-tasker. They must have previous experience in a customer service or client-facing role. They must be able to take accountability over their tasks, and ensure assignments are completed in a timely manner under the instructions given, prescribed routines, and office policies and procedures.
Our firm needs an enthusiastic, tactful individual who can listen to client issues and offer unique, innovative solutions to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will quickly develop a strong command of the company’s policies, operating procedures and personnel. This will be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance. The Client Concierge will report directly to the Firm Administrator and will have close working relationships with the Founding Partner and the Firm’s Business development team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for client relations for both potential new clients, and current clients.
- Being responsible for assisting clients from consultation through onboarding and beyond.
- Scheduling initial consultations, preparing engagement agreements, sending welcome emails/cards to new clients
- Assisting with holiday planning, gifting, and charity events
- Assisting with sending out team member and client gifts on behalf of the organization
- Ensuring that our firm client touchpoints are implemented and executed
- Getting to know clients on a personal level in order to assist the responsible team member in meeting their needs, and curating custom gifts
- Working with the responsible team member to ensure client touchpoints are completed and tracked
- Answer incoming calls regarding legal process, billing issues, service questions and general client concerns; update the customer service database during and after each call
- Advise the management team immediately of any situations or circumstances that require immediate attention
- Explain how the legal process works and how the Firm engages with that process in terms that leave the clients feeling well-served and confident in the Firm’s ability to manage the process effectively
- Draft status emails that reassure clients, customers and vendors of the Firm’s goodwill and professionalism; use problem-solving to build brand loyalty
- Reach out to attorneys, case managers, as needed, to resolve any problems and to provide detailed status updates to clients, vendors and others
- Pro-actively audit the Firm’s case list to detect any files that have not been contacted recently
- Contact clients on a rolling basis to find out how they are experiencing our process, and address any questions or concerns that come out of that process
- Update the management team on a weekly basis on any recurring themes or issues raised in the telephone exchange
- Provide the Management Team with detailed reports on the nature and frequency of telephone calls received
- Work with the management team to stay updated on any changes in company policies or processes that will affect clients
- Work with the attorneys and case managers to respond to clients within a 24-Hour window
- Have clear and effective communication skills via phone and email
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner
- Be able to maintain confidential information and privacy considerations
- Be reliable, dependable, and punctual
- Have the desire for personal growth and education
- Be detail-oriented with a desire to improve current processes
- Polished telephone demeanor; professionalism and courtesy Good judgment, strong people skills and patience
- Enthusiasm about our firm and the ability to communicate this to the public at large
- Can-Do attitude to problem-solving
- Appropriate sense of humor
- Ability to document, report and analyze the source of recurring questions
- Persistence, focus and creativity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of services: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Interested in joining our team and meet the above requirements?